Money transfers from Israel to India are sent through the STB Union, the world leader in the field of online payments. Thus, business owners get additional growth opportunities.
About STB Union
STB Union team constantly works on the payments’ transparency as well as on simplifying the transferring process. Clients may choose different payment methods and even not use cards: SEPA Payment, SWIFT Transfer, Yandex Money, etc. are among them. There are 3 main reasons why clients choose STB Union:
- The company cooperates with numerous partners as Private Money, Cebuana, Global Pay, Tranglo, Swift, etc.
- The application is available both on Google Play and App Store. The first transfer is free of fee right after loading the app.
- Funds protection is guaranteed. Every operation is being made through getting the one-time code.
- Low commission rates. Comparing to other similar services, it is one of the lowest in the market.
Funds may be sent not only to different countries but also to different payment systems: Mastercard, Visa, UZ card, or MIR. The time of transferring may depend on the working time of mentioned services.
How does it work?
STB Union gets popular due to the easy use not only among those who want to transfer funds from Israel to India. The service design is intuitive and does not contain extra elements. Here is the basic algorithm that clients must follow:
- Choosing the recipient’s country. It is easy to choose the item from the drop-down list.
- Choosing the way of delivery. This point varies depending on the recipient’s country. For India, users may choose cash pickup, cash to the credit card, or bank deposit.
- Entering the amount of money. Users can fill this field only after choosing previous options.
The next item shows how much the recipient gets after transferring, excluding the commission. After all that, the user has only to press the confirmation button.
STB Union: top ways of sending funds
This service is a great tool for international business. Both clients and partners will be satisfied with the speed of work, safety, and opportunities for getting money. Moreover, STB Union provides the following features:
- Getting cash pickup. The recipient will just have to visit the correspondent bank.
- Topping up the mobile account. This option is also available through the application.
- Sending cash to the credit card. Possible for Mastercard, Visa, MIR, and UZ card owners.
- SEPA Payment. The option is especially popular among those clients who make payments to residents in European countries.
- SWIFT Transfer. Funds are sent through the account, without using IBAN.
- Bank Transfer. Clients may choose almost any bank account.
- E-Wallets. Sending money to any E-wallet is as simple as to any bank card.
- Yandex Money. The feature is mostly used by Russian clients but is available anywhere in the world.
Contacting the support team whenever it is convenient to the client. For this, it is necessary to press the special icon in the bottom right corner of the application. No extra data is needed. For successful registration, only name, ID number, and cell number must be entered.