The global cargo shipping sector is growing intensively nowadays. AMR analysts claim that the specified industry size was about $2.2 trillion in 2021 and is going to reach $4.2 trillion by 2031. High competition between shipping companies led them to consider Salesforce-based software among the most efficient tools to achieve greater results. Experts from https://noltic.com/ have described the main peculiarities of Salesforce-based apps based on their comprehensive experience. So, let us go into more detail.
Pros of Salesforce-Based Software for Logistics Firms
The ability to enhance your time management is the very first thing that should be noted. The described applications provide shipping business owners with the following features to achieve this goal:
- Comprehensive planning functions. They assist in prioritizing orders and making fast yet smart decisions.
- Unified informational dashboards to process records. This tool simplifies tracking delivery processes and enables businesses to efficiently manage shipping stages’ durations from a single point.
- Automated functions. Setting up this feature will allow you to automatize the majority of your routine operations and minimize the human factor error probability.
Apart from that, Noltic specialists note visual analytics features that will enable you to visualize data in real-time.
Enhanced Shipping Transparency
According to Noltic experts, these features of Salesforce-based will be a great help for shipping agents:
- Data sharing. Eliminate the confusion and duplication of orders.
- Delivery status tracking. Monitor shipping in real-time and instantly detect outdated procedures that don’t meet your service requirements anymore.
- Detailed report generation. Obtain the most accurate data for expenditure rate calculation.
On top of all that, you can use double verification functions. They assist in figuring out fake orders, errors, etc.
Improved Cooperation With Partners
Typically, logistics companies have many affiliates to keep the whole supply chain working, especially global transportation enterprises. Salesforce enables you to create a unified communication space for all your partners for easier interaction.
Better Communication Inside the Team
Cargo shipping companies usually have several departments of different specializations. Those may include recruiting, administration, tech, etc. Communication inside the divisions and between different departments is critical for productive work. Noltic.com experts say that Salesforce-based software can provide your employees with the following communication capabilities:
- sending direct messages to individual workers;
- sharing work plans with employees of a particular department;
- assigning tasks to workers within a division;
- transferring the necessary information to other departments.
By using said features, you can simplify simultaneous interaction with multiple leads and help close more deals.
The popularity of Salesforce-based digital solutions is going to get even higher over time. For now, you still have an opportunity to become one of the pioneers of those solutions’ implementation in your sector of business. A better overview of your entire shipping process and improved communication with clients, employees, and partners will give you a massive competitive advantage. You can obtain more information on Salesforce-based applications by contacting Noltic.com specialists via their official webpage.