Since the Apple Watch is still a new addition to the gadget market, it would seem that most productivity apps for Apple Watch won’t necessarily blow you away. This can happen because of the nature of a brand new platform.
Only after some time has passed and the developers have had an opportunity to play with the device long enough do we finally get really good apps that make use of the device’s capabilities. Fortunately for Apple Watch users, that time has already come, and as a consequence, we are experiencing a growing number of productivity apps released specifically for the Apple Watch.
This is precisely why we have compiled a list of the top 3 productivity apps to look out for:
1. Microsoft’s OneNote for Apple Watch
The highly awaited Microsoft app has found its way to your wrist, at last. OneNote allows you to capture your thoughts, discoveries and ideas into your very own digital notebook. With OneNote you can plan events and track that list of errands that are too important to forget. No matter where you are, your notes are available for inspection.
By using OneNote you can take advantage of the following functions:
- Create lists and check To Dos to keep track of your errands.
- Take a picture of the whiteboard in a meeting with auto-cropping and photo enhancements.
- Organize your notes in a way that works best for you. Create, rename, search, sort, and copy pages, sections, and notebooks.
- Share your notes with your friends and colleagues wherever you are and whenever you want.
- Access your notes on your Mac, iPhone, iPad and other devices as all your notes are synced to the cloud.
- On the Apple Watch, you can view your recent notes and you can dictate notes on the go.
When it comes to apps that cover project management, Trello comes to mind. The way this productivity app works makes managing a project very efficient and visually stunning, thanks to its simple yet elegant design.
Thanks to its usage of cards, Trello has managed to implement an innovative way of assigning, reviewing and following up on tasks. You can also organize projects by categories and let each team member keep track of his or her assignments
By installing Trello on your Apple Watch you can expect to:
- Get notifications
- Reply and comment
- Review recent cards
- Add Cards
- Add tasks
Emailing has become a major part of our daily lives both for personal or professional purposes. That is why being able to organize our inbox rapidly has become such a priority for most of us. Thankfully, Cloudmagic now helps you achieve that now on the Apple Watch.
By using Cloudmagic you can take advantage of the following functions:
- View unread emails
- Get email notifications
- Archiving and deleting emails
- Sending quick replies
- Star items
Who would have thought we would have access to this much productivity right on our wrist. Thanks to the Apple Watch and these awesome developers what was a futuristic dream just a short time ago has become a reality today.