The popularity of companies that offer services of this kind, such as boosting likes and subscribers on Instagram, is now greater than ever. After all, the number of likes determines the degree of popularity of a user’s account on the Web. Today you can buy 100 Instagram likes a day with the help of them. However, not everyone imagines how such services work, whether you can trust them, and in general – is it really as effective as they describe?
How to Get Started with a Service?
To begin working with the service, you do not need any specific knowledge and skills: it is enough to have the necessary skills in working with a computer or smartphone. To get started, the user must:
- Choose a suitable resource or even several such resources;
- Register on this resource. As a rule, registration can be done in several ways: either traditionally – by entering a username, password, email address, etc., or by logging in from an account on a social network. Naturally, it is better to log in at the same time from the account that is subject to promotion;
- You must at least briefly familiarize yourself with the rules for using the service so as not to get banned by the system;
- Then it is usually proposed to select the promoted channel and the proposed actions for promotion.
How Does It Work?
There is nothing complicated in how to wind up subscribers on Instagram using this kind of service. A user registered with this network can usually choose a paid or free promotion method.
In the first case, you need to deposit a certain amount of money and exchange it for points. In the second, you will have to earn points on your own by performing simple actions. For example, join a group or community, leave a comment under a photo, mark “I like,” subscribe to another user, etc.
Several points are awarded for each performed action. As soon as you get enough points, you can place an order for likes under your photos, for each new post, for a subscription, etc.
Usually, there are three channels for getting likes:
- The owners of the big amount of accounts that reload and have activity;
- Services that pay the real people for their activity.
Simultaneously, the site for promotion often works according to the auction principle: each new like can cost a certain number of points, but first, those orders are processed, the user of which has set a high price. Of course, sooner or later, all orders will be processed, but sometimes you have to wait a long time if you are greedy and set too low a cost. You can buy likes on Instagram for real money.
Once the order is processed, other users of this resource will also be asked to like the customer’s photo, join his community or leave a comment. So there is a real live demonstration of the images. However, so-called auto likers are also flourishing, which allows you to put likes and pre-prepared comments without the participation of a living person.