When you look for a tool to conduct your functions at work, you try to find a perfect solution that would release you from any issue, potential or actual. Such an approach often leads to failure or disappointment, so it is better to focus on principal features indispensable for you. The iMind team has the same principle to comply with, so they succeeded in creating a conferencing tool that meets most business requirements for remote communication. So what are the most significant facts about online meetings software iMind to learn?
What is the iMind video conferencing tool?
First, let’s get acquainted with the software we will discuss further in the article. The iMind video conferencing platform is a tool that helps communicate remotely through video and sound channels using additional functionality that enhances information flow.
The platform functions and developing since 2011, and while using it, you can notice an impact of considerable experience. The Mind company that owns this project tries its best to make the platform progress. The team worked with nation-level organizations to provide telecommunicating services to the wide public. This experience helped the professionals learn directly things that people need during their communication.
Today, iMind is known worldwide (particularly, in the UK and the United States), and people like the features provided by the platform.
What to appreciate among iMind features?
The functionality of iMind.com video conferences can be divided into several groups:
- default features;
- free functions;
- plan-varying functionality.
The second and third categories can overlap. Among the features that do not depend on payments, you will find:
- An understandable interface provides intuitive operation. You can start working easily with the platform with no previous experience, and if you need to have only one meeting, there’s no problem with it. Log in for a couple of seconds, spend another minute creating a conference room and start your call.
- Comfortable sound settings allow you to talk with your team and not be disturbed by the surrounding mess. Background noise elimination and volume-setting for participants help provide this comfort and establish its constant nature.
- Video opportunities are also magnificent. Use HD quality of your video (the only restriction is that there’s no 4K), and benefit from additional video features like concurrent screen sharing.
- There’s a call recording function to provide better productivity for both groups of people being present at the meetings and those missing them. Depending on the plan, you can take advantage of more than one recording at a time, but even having a chance to record the conferences and rewatch them later – is a great chance for understanding the message in full.
- You can use it with minimal load for your devices. The tool is available to be launched from a browser or a smartphone. It provides better mobility and more opportunities for busy people to participate.
- Check your connection to know if you’re having troubles because of your appliances or if it’s someone else’s issue to fix. It helps realize faster who has the biggest problems with connection and waste less time on clarifying this question.
Regarding these features, it becomes clear that the tool is designed for business needs, as it considers people appreciating their time and the quality of communication provided by hardware and software.
How to use iMind?
To join the community and start using the platform, you don’t need much time or knowledge. The process requires the following:
- Go to the iMind.com website (or follow the link in the introduction).
- When you are on the Home page, click “Create a meeting room” or find the “Login” button.
- Both choices redirect you to the Welcome page, where you choose the comfortable way to enter the platform. There are four variations available.
- When you have logged in, the platform offers you four plans to choose from. If you prefer just to try it first, choose the free usage. If you have decided what you need already, select a chargeable one. You can always change this option in the settings later.
- Then you can start your work on the platform. To create a new room for conferencing, click the button with the corresponding name.
- Write down the name of your future conferencing space. It will compose the link to share.
- Copy and share the link. By following it, people will come to the waiting room, where they wait for approval to join.
Use this guide to start your work in iMind. But we suppose the process will be understandable so that you won’t need any instruction.
When selecting a chat for business or a tool for video conferencing, it’s always challenging to find a solution that would be reliable and convenient at once. But iMind makes it possible for you to work comfortably and productively. Try on your own and see!