Vinyl Poster Printing
Over the years, the popularity and use of vinyl posters and banners have grown. More and more businesses and other marketing collaterals have shifted their attention to vinyl banners and posters as compared to other banner materials. The most significant reason for such popularity and increased attention is that printing on vinyl material is easy and more effective.
Today vinyl printing has become more technology-oriented. Almost all banners and posters are printed using large inkjet printers. This is the most useful process that allows:
- Printing a large banner using one single piece of material due to its large format
- Full-color printing
- Shape cut
- More flexibility
- High-quality resolution.
PVC or vinyl printing is the cheapest, most effective, and easiest way to advertise your business, and at the same time, it will also allow you to decorate windows, buildings, and cars, both from the inside and outside.
Just make sure that when you choose a vinyl printing service, they:
- Provide it according to your requirements
- Flexible enough to modify if you want
- Offer affordable price rate
- Have a highly skilled staff
- Can complete printing within the given timeline and
- Use high-class printing materials.
Lastly, make sure that they use progressive printing technology as per the market standards to ensure the quality of printing.
Nowadays, printers use detail-oriented technology to print on a vinyl poster. The most significant technique is the latex technology that is used extensively due to several reasons, such as:
- It is unique
- It delivers application versatility
- It provides high image quality and
- It ensures high productivity.
In short, it offers a more sustainable approach, which is beneficial for the printers as well as the clients.
The most crucial component of this technology is the number of inks used that ensures quality printing. Ideally, there are six different colors used in this technology, such as:
- Light Magenta
- Light cyan.
It also uses an optimizer, which ensures that the printing is better than a normal CMYK printing process.
However, this type of printing can be a bit expensive because each of these colors added will increase the cost of printing. It is, for this reason, most of the printing companies resort to the basic CMYK color ink set. However, this may produce inferior printing that will look pale.
Latex and UV cure inks
Printing companies can use latex ink or UV cure ink as per your requirement and demand. Both these have distinct features.
- Latex ink dry fast. This means that the printer will be able to deliver on the same day.
- If the banner is printed with latex ink, it will not need additional lamination like the eco-solvent inks.
- Latex inks provide ready-to-use and vivid prints that have no smell and can be finished directly.
On the other hand, UV-cure inks are suitable to print on flexible substrates, even textiles, and household garments. The polyester-based vinyl material is best suited for UV-cure inks.
Therefore, when it comes to banner printing, consider these aspects but also remember the cost involved.