BioDigital Human provides a comprehensive set of 3D anatomy and health condition models. It’s designed to be a better way to understand the human body and health conditions. You can build your own custom library models from thousands of interactive visualizations. The app is an extension of the online BioDigital Human website.
BioDigital Human provides students and educators with a powerful new tool for teaching and learning. It the latest in 3D technology. This technology is used by thousands of schools from all over the world are using the Human.
BioDigital Human enables health professionals to communicate health concepts with patients. Doctors can mock up areas of concern, and share a 3D model with their patients. Patients can see under the skin and quickly understand their health conditions which leads to smarter choices.
A fairly robust feature set that includes:
- over 5,000+ anatomy objects and health conditions
- fluid, true 3D scrolling, zooming, and panning
- select and dissect objects
- search and fly to objects within a 3D model
- add or remove layers
- audio support
- gamified quizzing
- interactive 3D simulations
- share models in true 3D or challenge your peers to a quiz
- sync customized models from the web to mobile
- read detailed descriptions while viewing and interacting with stunning visuals
- toggle labels on and off
- take screenshots and annotate
- Tailored content by specialty and user type
- the Human constantly evolves: access & download new additions
- over 5,000 selectable male and female anatomy objects
- over 400+ health conditions
With standard, X-Ray and isolated views you can zero in on areas of interest. Tap on a region to select and receive detailed information on the selected area. There is also a Quiz feature to test your knowledge. Dissection and drawing tools are also included.
There is a free and premium paid plan available. The paid plans costs are $9.99 per year for mobile only or Web & Mobile for $47.99 per year. (cheaper than most text books). The paid plans provide unlimited downloads and access to many more 3D models.
Anyone who has an interest in anatomy, from the novice to the student to the professional would find this app quite useful.
Download the BioDigital Human App from iTunes.