Guest Posts Are Welcome On CupertinoTimes.com
A great opportunity for aspiring bloggers, techies, marketing or journalism students trying to build credibility and a reputation while building links to your own website. Guest posts also allow you to build a body of published work for your portfolio or resume.
CupertinoTimes.com offers the best news, how to’s, tips and tricks on consumer tech products and related technologies.
Authors who submit original articles that have not yet been published elsewhere and who agree not to submit to other sites for a period of ten days following the date of submission to CupertinoTimes.com will receive the following benefits if their article is selected.
- Full credit and acknowledgment for the article
- Featured placement on our homepage
- Featured placement on our social media pages on
- Consideration for video/audio conversion and distribution of the converted article to our YouTube channel.
Typically our articles are a minimum of 350 to 500 words or more.
An appropriate image should be included, if one is not available, an image will be selected by CupertinoTimes.com
- Must pass CopyScape
- Minor edits may occur at the sole discretion of the editor.
What we will not do:
- We will not allow backlinks in any article without being 100% assured it does not lead to anything spammy, illegal or inappropriate.
- No affiliate links.
- We will not post an article that is not related to our reader’s interest, which is consumer tech products and their related technologies.
If you would like your article(s) to be considered for publication on CupertinoTimes.com, please submit your article in one of the following formats; .doc, .docx, .txt, .RTF, or Pages. Images should be either jpg, jpeg or png format. Send to [email protected].