If you are looking for HR software, you should familiarize yourself with the features that you should look out for, because not all HR software work the same, and they don’t all have the same quality. For that reason, you should check out Factorial, one of the best companies in this sector. Other sought-after HR software companies include Soho People, BambooHR, UltiPro, Workday, Vantage Circle, and many more. All of these come with integrated features that enable them to deliver what they are designed to do
HR management tools or software is created to meet particular needs such as managing or keeping tabs on the attendance of employees, collecting feedback or commentaries on various issues facing employees, managing payrolls and other equally important issues. For all these tasks to be carried out efficiently using HR tools, there is a need for them to have to facilitate features otherwise nothing much can be achieved. Read along and find out some of the most important features you should pay attention to when purchasing HR tools or software.
Important Features of HR Software Tools
The following makes a list of some of the most important features you should be keen on finding when buying HR software;
- Time and attendance management. This feature helps in keeping tabs on employee’s time management and overall attendance. It also keeps records of those absent for various reasons such as sickness and holiday leaves among others. With this feature, there is always an update on the current flow of work, and it helps in balancing the taskforce even when there is an absence of some employees.
- Payroll management feature. If there is one thing that any company or organization cannot do without nowadays, it is the payroll management system. The HR tools designed for this purpose help a great deal by providing centralized records of employee’s salaried payments and other benefits like health insurance policies, commissions, and benefits, retirement benefits among other things.
- Performance management feature. This feature helps in centralizing the performance of all employees in an organization, keeping tabs on their productivity, achieved goals and so forth. This software will show you who deserves a reward, promotion, and who needs to put in some extra effort.
- Recruiting software. This provides an easy time when sorting out applications and conducting a background check on applicants so that only those fitting the selection criteria can be chosen.
- Employee scheduling. This software helps in keeping tracks on which employee is doing what and at what time. It provides a smooth run between different departments and this way productivity is enhanced and goals are easily achieved. `
Those are some of the features you should look out for when purchasing HR tools or software.
More on this topic: How Implementing Onboarding Software Can Help Your Company’s Recruits