Perfect and glowing skin is something that everyone wants, and though many people may think so, it isn’t only a matter of genetics. Getting your skin to glow involves maintaining a healthy skincare routine.
However, that doesn’t mean that you need to use loads of skin products and get different treatments that can have loads of side effects. Instead, you should look for some incredible herbal remedies that will allow you to get fresh and healthy skin without any serious side-effects.
Today, I am going to tell you about some such remedies, so if you’re also dealing with acne, pimples, dry skin, or age spots, this is the perfect post for you. Read on to learn more about these natural herbal remedies for your skin. Visit the Face Shop Australia for more information
The Avocado, cocoa, and honey face mask
As mentioned in the name, this natural face mask is made from three incredible ingredients, all of which are extremely beneficial for your skin. The first ingredient, Avocado, is perfect for rehydrating your dry skin; secondly, cocoa is a very effective natural antioxidant, which has a soothing effect on your skin, and lastly, honey doesn’t only act as a base for this natural face mask, but it also has anti-inflammatory effects.
You should also try out the organifi green juice, which can be beneficial for your skin and overall health.
Here is how you can make and use this incredible face mask for your dry skin:
- Take a quarter of an avocado, and mash it in a bowl.
- Now, add a tablespoon of cocoa and another of honey to the bowl and mix thoroughly to combine.
- Apply the mixture to your face or any other part of your skin, and massage for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, wash the mask off with some lukewarm water, and use any natural moisturizing lotion.
The Papaya face and skin scrub
If you feel that your skin is dry and dull, and you rather want it to glow and be more vibrant, papaya is an excellent ingredient for you. The fruit has some specific enzymes, which can work as a natural exfoliator.
They help you shed your dead skin cells so that new cells can take their place, and it decreases the chances of acne and pimples as well.
You will also add egg whites and honey to the mask, which will provide it with a base and will also be quite nutritious for your skin.
Here are the instructions that you need to follow to prepare and use this mask:
- Mash the papaya until you have about 1/2 a cup, and add it to a bowl
- Now, add a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of egg whites and continue mashing until everything is incorporated and a skin scrub is formed.
- You can apply this skin scrub to your face or anywhere else on your skin and massage in a circular motion to let your skin absorb all the goodness.
- Let the mask sit for about 10 minutes and rinse off with some lukewarm water.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your skin afterward.
The banana and turmeric body scrub
Bananas are full of potassium and have several incredible nutrients, and though they are very important in this herbal remedy, the real star of the show is Turmeric.
The potassium and vitamin A from the bananas moisturize dry skin and helps keep your pores clean. This can help in the prevention of acne as well.
Furthermore, Turmeric is an incredible spice with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. This natural remedy can help repair dry and damaged skin, and it can keep your skin younger.
Lastly, if you want this mask to work hard against acne, you can also add some baking soda, which will remove excess oil from your skin.
You can make and use the mask by following these steps
- Take an entire banana and mash it in a bowl
- Add half a teaspoon of baking soda if you want to counter acne
- Add half a teaspoon of Turmeric
- Pour some honey into the bowl, and mix until you get your desired consistency.
- You can apply the mask on your face, but the Turmeric can leave color on your skin for a while; therefore, you can use it if you are staying at home for the day; otherwise, it is better as a body scrub.
- Wash the scrub off with some warm water and moisturize your skin.
The cucumber and milk face mask
This is the ultimate soothing face mask that has an incredible cooling effect on your skin. It is perfect for a person whose skin is rough and dry. This face mask also has an exfoliation effect, which doesn’t only lead to fresher and more vibrant skin, but helps in the prevention of pimple and acne outbreaks as well.
Check out these steps to make and use this face mask
- Add half a cucumber to a food processor, and puree it.
- Add a quarter cup of milk to the mixture and blend.
- Now, add some honey and brown sugar to the mixture to adjust its consistency and make it applicable.
- Apply the mask on your face for about 10-15 minutes, and wash off with warm water.
- As always, don’t forget to moisturize your skin afterward.
The yogurt and cocoa mask
This is another remedy that can be used both as a face mask and a body scrub, and it is perfect for people with sensitive skin. People with sensitive skin have to commonly deal with dryness, sunburn, and rough skin, and this face mask can be very beneficial for them.
This mixture is rich in proteins and probiotics, which revitalize your skin and make it healthy. Moreover, cocoa can help in reducing irritation, and it soothes your skin.
The final ingredient in this mask is honey, which acts as an anti-inflammatory, and provides structure to the mask.
Check out these instructions to make and use this incredible face mask:
- Add one tablespoon of yogurt and a teaspoon of cocoa powder to a bowl.
- Add some honey to adjust the consistency of the mask
- Apply on your face, and massage in circular motions.
- After about 15 minutes, wash off the mask with warm water, and moisturize afterward.