Online PDF tools such as PDFBear offer a variety of services that can be helpful in your day-to-day document management. Aside from its core feature of converting any files to PDF and vice versa, they also offer other tools that can help you organize, optimize, edit, and secure your PDF files. And since PDF is a permanent file that cannot be easily edited, having an online tool to do these tasks for you is a bit of a relief.
One of the most helpful tools that PDFBear offers are features that will help organize your PDF files. You can do online split pdf files, you can merge, and you can even delete some pages on an existing PDF. In this article, we’ll teach you how to split your PDF files online.
How to Split PDF pages
The primary purpose of this function is to let you grab selected pages from an existing file and save it on a different PDF file. To do it, first, you need to access PDFBear’s website. On the top menu, you will see the feature that says Split. Click on that and you will be directed to a different page.
Once you’re on the Split page, you just need to follow these 4 simple steps:
1. Select the PDF file you want to extract pages from on your computer. You can also drag and drop it on the space provided on the page.
2. Automatically, the tool will scan your document. Once it shows you the PDF pages, you can choose which pages you want to split by clicking on it.
3. After selecting, you can make changes on these pages, such as rotate or refine them. When you’re ready, click on the export or split to start the process.
4. Wait for it to finish. Normally, it will only take about 1-2 minutes or less, depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of your document. Once done, it will give you the option to download the file.
From here, you can now save the new PDF file on any location on your computer. It’s easy and free for minimal pages. Another good thing about it is that it doesn’t delete the original PDF file. Think of it as making a copy of these specific pages and keeping a different file copy for it.
When do you need to Split PDF Pages?
There are many reasons this specific tool can be helpful. For one, it’s ideal if you only need to send specific pages to a recipient. Instead of saving another PDF file from the original document, you can just as easily extract these pages from the PDF.
You can also use this if you need to organize your file folders. For example, if you have a PDF file of your yearly inventory and you only need the first quarter of the year for specific filing. You wouldn’t need to look for the raw file on your computer. You can log in to PDFBear and split the first quarter pages and save it on its own PDF file.
Benefits of Choosing PDFBear
Using an online platform for PDF functions is something that many people are considering these days because it’s more convenient compared to downloading and installing software to do it. And since there are a lot of online PDF tools available today, here are some reasons you should choose PDFBear:
- PDFBear’s online tool is user friendly, and it gives you more options. You have the option to split all the pages of the entire or you can only select specific pages. It’s made flexible to meet your needs in splitting a PDF file.
- PDFBear is aware that users nowadays are no longer stuck on a single device. Most often than not, each person is working from one device to another to complete their task. Because of this, PDFBear created their online tool with compatibility across all platforms and devices to meet the diverse needs of every user. You can use all operating systems, even for mobile devices, to split PDF files.
- PDFBear values the integrity of your files. To make sure that no changes will be made and that you are using the correct file, you will have an overview of the pages you want to split. Furthermore, PDFBear makes sure that the quality of your file will not be affected upon extracting the new PDF file.
Use PDFBear to Split Your PDF Pages
For your next task of splitting PDF files, consider using PDFBear. You can visit their website to know more about the different features and services that they offer. It’s fast, reliable, and free.