Internet of Things For Dummies
There has been a lot of buzz about IoT (Internet of Things) over the last couple of years. But what exactly is the Internet of things? Smart Home, with smart appliances and fitness devices, sensors of all types are a part of this technology eco-system and they are getting smarter. The futuristic home is an example of what is possible with the IoT. Qorvo has assembled a group of IoT experts and has produced two special editions of ebooks, The Internet of Things For Dummies® and Internet of Things Applications For Dummies®. Both ebooks by Lawrence Miller.
The Internet of Things For Dummies® will teach you how to identify IoT and smart home market opportunities. It will help you make sense of different IoT communications standards. It will show you how to leverage small data and self-learning in the cloud.
Internet of Things Applications For Dummies will show you how to deliver IoT applications with a smart home butler. How to create consumer lifestyle systems for the smart home. And how to develop IoT applications beyond the smart home.
- Chapter 1: Recognizing IoT and Smart Home Opportunities
- Chapter 2: IoT Communications and Interoperability Challenges
- Chapter 3: It’s a Small (Data) World!
- Chapter 4: Eight Key IoT Takeaways
In the Internet of Things Applications For Dummies the chapters cover the following:
- Chapter 1: Covers the evolution of the smart home
- Chapter 2: Explains smart home lifestyle systems
- Chapter 3: Explores IoT applications beyond the smart home
- Chapter 4: Describes some innovative smart home applications for consumers
These two ebooks will provide a better understanding of the Internet of Things and allow you to get a jump on this technology. Both of these informative volumes are available to you now for FREE. That’s right, you heard me, FREE. Just follow this link and fill out the form and you will be directed to a page where you can download both volumes at no charge.
I don’t know how long this will be available so get on it!